Introduction & Benefits
Apprenticeship training is one of the most efficient ways to develop skilled manpower for industry by using on the job training facilities available in the establishments without putting any extra burden on exchequer to set up training infrastructure. It is one of the most important schemes in terms of quality of training, experiential learning and the enhanced employability that it provides. It gives apprentices a real chance to put skills into practice and helps them to gain confidence in a working environment. Apprenticeship training is a course of training in any industry or establishment, undergone in pursuance of a contract of apprenticeship between employer and apprentices and under prescribed terms and conditions.
Apprenticeship training has two components:
- Basic training
- On-job training
Benefits to Employer for Engagement of Apprentice in their organisation
- Apprenticeship will reduce attrition rate as you Train your staff according to your job role.
- Apprenticeship reduces your manpower cost in long run as it gives you better returns.
- No ESI / No PF obligations for keeping apprentices in your establishments.
- Exemption of class room trainings for the candidates who have completed their job role in basic education.
- Once Apprentice get trained, your future manpower needs will be fulfilled within organisation.
- Employer will get 25% of prescribed stipend subject to a maximum of Rs. 1500/- per month per apprentice. Also they can avail benefits up-to 7500/- per apprentices for fresher candidates for Training them theory component in house as BTP.
Procedure for Online Registration
- Visit the official government site www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Register as Establishment.
- Create opportunity after you complete you profile details.
- Search & shortlist candidates specific to region wise & can send bulk invite to persue Apprenticeship.
- Issue contract letters who have applied & shortlisted after formal Interviews
- Submit the contract of apprenticeship for on-line approval by THSC for optional Trades.
THSC have been continuously aligning the hospitality industry with the latest policies regarding Skill Enhancement and new opportunities developed by the government to improve the efficiency of an organisation & helps the Ecosystem to interchange faster.