Training of Assessors Program
- To create and strengthen national pool of quality assessors.
- To train the serving professionals to carry out standardized & qualitative assessments.
- To identify master assessor from assessor pool and empower them as SMEs.
- To make professionals aspire to be certified assessors.
- To en-grain the concept of quality in assessment.
- To encourage more an more participation of industry experts as Assessors for THSC.
The program consists the following sessions
- About Tourism an Hospitality Skill Council.
- About various scheme.
- Introduction to QP and NOS.
- Types of training and assessment.
- Assessment Process.
- Assessment Methodloly – Viva/Practical/Knowledge Test.
- Assessors – Empanelment, Post Empanelment, Assessment Teams.
- Roles an responsibilities of Assessors.
Benefits to the Assessor
- Avenue to self development to be certified with tourism and hospitality skill council
- The assessor would be eligible to conduct assessment for learner/trainee at pan-india level as a THSC Certified
- Assessor for the specified job roles.
- The Assessor would get remuneration for each batch.
- The assessor details would be available to on National Portals.