Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, NSDC and Tourism & Hospitality Skill Council is participating in collaboration with other Central Ministries, State Governments and Stakeholders in organizing a “Paryatan Parv” across the country from the 5th to 25th October 2017
The Paryatan Parv will have three main components:
Dekho Apna Desh : To encourage Indians to visit their own country.
Tourism for All : Tourism Events at sites across all States in the country.
Tourism & Governance : Interactive Sessions & Workshops with Stakeholders on varied themes.
THSC is organising:
1. Awareness Camps, Heritage Walks and Signature Campaign to raise awareness about Tourism.
2. #DekhoApnaDesh Photography Competition.
3. Think Tank Interaction on Skilling in Tourism.
Guideline for #DekhoApnaDesh Photography Competition:
1. Entry fee: Free
2. Upload pictures on your Facebook profile/page anytime between 5th and 25th October’17 relating to
• Indian Tourist Destinations
• Indian Heritage and Cultural Glimpses.
• Areas of Tourists Interests in India.
3. Only pictures with #DekhoApnaDesh, #SkillTHSC, #NSDC and #ParyatanParv2017 will be accepted in the competition.
4. Privacy of your posts should be public.
5. Tag @skillthsc, @NSDCIndiaOfficial and @SkillIndiaOfficial
6. Entry deadline: 25th October 2017
7. Who can enter: Open only to those who submit self click original photos in India.
8. You can upload up to 10 photos from 1 Facebook profile/page.
The winner and the runner-up will receive an attractive cash price.
We’ll announce contest result on 31st October’17 on THSC Facebook Page.